Dec 23, 2008

Thoughts for today.

Yeah!! Daddy is coming home today!! We are all so excited. Its like Christmas break and vacation won't really even start until he gets here. That might be party because I have been a drill sargent trying to get everyone to help get the house in order, so we can ALL relax and enjoy our Christmas time with Daddy!
The weather has made it a long drive for him, he stayed in Spokane last night, and is going over the Idaho passes right now. He says it is pretty bad.
I am off, to make some more treats! I swear the first of the year.......................

1 comment:

Martie said...

Hi, Crystal!

In case I don't talk to you before Christmas, I just wanted to wish your family the happiest of holidays. I hope Kjell made it home OK. He was on my mind all day yesterday, with the big drive and the weather being the way that it is.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! May all your Christmas dreams come true!

Love,

Martie