Dec 2, 2008

Holiday Bake Sale


Ok, calling all bakers!! I am chair this year of our PTA Holiday Bake Sale. I have worked it the last two years but have never been in charge! I am trying to be creative and think of ways to make it even better. I for one will also have to do alot of baking over the next week since the committee I got this year is about half of what we had last year.


So what I am wanting to know is if anyone has any easy recipes that i can make large quantities of, or if anyone has had any great successes with something else in a bake sale!


I can't wait to hear your ideas!

Crystal

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have a recipe for Chocolate Chip bar cookies that is really yummy! It's nice because you can just put the dough in a cake pan and not have to keep making batches. Let me know if you want it.