Mar 24, 2008

Easter Sunday








Being a mom is hard. It is wonderful and fun, and fulfilling but it is hard. When I look at the four of them I sometimes wonder where the time went. That makes me feel old even saying that and I don't usually feel old. But really where did they come from and how did they get so big so fast! I mean I know where they came from but how on earth did I get here, here where I am a mom with four kids. I could not be more grateful for the kids I have. They are so wonderful. I just want to do everything right. I want to be the right mom for them.

4 comments:

Martie said...

You're an excellent Mom with wonderful children!

Cute pics, Lynn.

Have a great sabbath!

Martie

Martie said...

Hey! Now that Valentine's Day is over,would you like a new header? I can make you one or show you where to go to make your own!

:)

Martie

Mark and Kiss said...

Crystal, I think you perfectly captured every mom's thoughts and wishes! You're awesome!

Martie said...

scrapblog.com

Let me know if you need any help!

Martie