Ok, I guess this is how I answer a tag, that was given by a friend who I really look up to and seriously doubt I can ever be as perfect! Honestly I have a complex already about not living up, but if I could be half as awesome as she is, I would be happy! I only answered a few, but anyone who would like to tag, go head! I guess that is how you do it! Hee hee
8 things that I am passionate about.
(not in order)
1. My testimony of the Savior
2. My wonderful Husband
3. My kids
6. Protecting children
8. My extended family
Things I want to accomplish before I die:
1. Mastering takeing care of my body!!
2. Dance again
3. See all of my children find there eternal companions and take them to the temple
4. Know each of my grandkids each individually.
5. Serve a mission with my hubby
6. Go to Hungary with my hubby
7. Have a career in Photography
8. Make a difference in protecting children in our world.
8 things that attract me to friends:
1. Good sense of humor
2. Laid back/easy going
4. Doesn't compete or think they we have to be just the same
5. Loves to talk about things we are both interested in.
6. Our kids get along!
7. Someone who understands life with kids happen and if you don't hear from me for a few months, knows I still love them!! :)
8 things I learned last year: ( or I would add, AM learning)
1. I don't have to be perfect
2. How to parent a young man and not a boy
3. How to parent my children for the unique people they are
4. How to nurture a long distant relationship!
5. How to make time for new friendships
6. Sharing my testimony is not a scary thing! (well not as much as I thought)
7. Everyone is here for the same reason and I can be there with open arms regardless of there choices or what is going on in my life!
8. The gospel is for everyone and you never know who is in need of it at this moment.
Ok, I can't do the rest, but if you want the whole list to do yourself email me and I will get it to you! Kids are waiting for me to tuck in and kiss goodnight! My favorite time of day of course!! :)