Jul 1, 2007

Nykreim Travels!

I just thought I would journal a bit to let some of you know of the current adventures of the Nykreim Family!! We spend the weekend in Daluth MN, Our hotel looked out over Lake Superior! It was soooo beautiful!! It felt like you were at the Ocean! Both Joe and I were saying we need to find work here! I would totally love it!. I feel like I have given up on my dream to move back to Idaho, so at this point a beautiful place would be great. It was such a great town too! Lots of beautiful historical buildings!

We are back in Grand Rapids Minnisota for the week again. The boys are getting too use to this hotel, they think they run the place. They are really nice here though.

OH, the hotel we stayed at in Daluth had a huge water park! It was all Tiki themed! I will post pictures later if I can figure out how to do that on the hotel computer! We got some great ones.

I will try to post later. Any great Microwave meals pass them on! I have actually become quite the pro! Our favorite, is a Chinese meal. I use some round steak and cut it in strips, cook it for about 3 minutes, in a bit of soy sauce, then I steamed some broccoli, carrot, and snow peas and mixed them all together, seasoned with a bit of butter and soy sauce, and then I steamed some rice and we just ate it over the rice! It is sooo good! And done in about 20 minutes! I am sure we will make this at home too!

Of course we have found different wards, or sometimes branches to attend here. It is so confirming to me, everytime I walk in to a church building and the same spirit is there, as in all buidings. The Gospel is true. It is true everywhere. This has been the best thing for the kids to see. The further East we go, you can see changes in the people, maybe they run things a bit different, but the spirit doesn't change.

No comments: